The job of a driver is to give transportation service to the passenger. The job includes securing the safety of the passenger during the time of travel; you are to bring your passengers to their destination accurately and timely; you are to ensure and maintain the condition of vehicle you are using. Driver takes ownership for vehicle maintenance and upkeep, including maintaining cleanliness of interior and exterior, taking the vehicle to a mechanic for repairs and regular checks (or performing those duties as part of your position). You will also be expected to run errands and collect or deliver documents around Dubai as instructed by the facilities and admin department.
Driver maintains detailed records of times, locations, fuel purchases, maintenance/ repair costs, licensing requirements, and so on.
- Basic command of English with good oral communication skills.
- Possess an outstanding passenger care service.
- Familiar with the traffic law, signs on the streets and follow them. Drivers should know the different, common and safe places of short cuts, one-way streets, and so.
- Outstanding driving skills and a good driving record.
- Good to excellent mechanical skills in the area of automobile maintenance and repair.
- Able to understand and follow written instructions and good memory for details.
- Advanced understanding of driving rules and motor vehicle regulations.
- Possession of regular driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Expected to work from Monday to Saturday, with requirement to keep your cell phone adequately charged and switched on at all times.
- You are encouraged to assist passengers with heavy luggage, so you must be physically fit.
- We require a certain level of discipline which includes the work attire. You will be required to wear a business suit and a tie at work and ensure that you look neat and well-groomed at all times.
We enable the efficient flow of resources around the world
We manage complex supply chains to move minerals, metals and energy from where they are produced to where they are needed. Our investments in renewable energy projects and technologies support the transition to a low-carbon future.
Our global network
Over the past three decades, we have built a global network through investments in logistics, assets and people based in more than 60 offices worldwide. Scale, reach and the expertise of our employees allow us to move commodities efficiently, reliably and responsibly from where they are produced to where they are needed most.
Proven track record
We have achieved consistent, profitable growth every year since inception, throughout commodity price cycles and market volatility. Strong relationships with suppliers, customers and financiers, and a track record of delivering vital commodities reliably, efficiently and responsibly are the foundation of our success.
Supplying a broad range of commodities
Our business spans oil and petroleum products, gas and power, metals and minerals and carbon markets as well as investments in renewable energy, hydrogen and clean energy technologies. We also have a leading shipping and chartering business. This diversity provides us with the flexibility to adapt to changing market dynamics and the ability to provide our customers with a wide range of vital commodities, wherever they need them.