EAP Counsellor – General Application
Website Homewood Health
Homewood Health is actively seeking registered mental health professionals interested in providing service on an occasional, contract basis for Homewood Health™ Stay at Work Services, Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) within your province.
What you’ll be doing
• Provide short-term, highly focused, solution-oriented counseling to address a variety of concerns such as depression, anxiety, interpersonal skills, workplace challenges, relationship issues, stress management and addictions
• Able to work with adult individuals, couples, families and children
• Adhere to professional standards and best practices
• Engage in clinical consultation with the clinical management team as required
What we’re looking for
• Master’s Degree in a counselling related field; or Bachelor of Social Work degree with appropriate registration and counselling experience
• Registration/clinical membership with a regulatory college or body in your province of practice
• 3 years experience in counselling, social services, or addiction service settings
• Experience working in the EFAP field is an asset
• Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 or as otherwise determined by Homewood Health™
• Proficiency to provide counselling services in either English or French is required
• Counselling proficiency in additional languages is a strong asset
• Ability to use Microsoft Office ( Word, Outlook)
Why work with us
We are driven by our values and are passionate about improving lives. We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and professional development opportunities. Our remarkable organizational culture also makes for an exceptional workplace environment. Join us and work along-side highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers.
Employment Equity & Closing Statement
In accordance with the various provincial legislations that we operate under, Homewood Health is committed to working in collaboration with any team member who may require workplace accommodation in order to successfully perform any or all aspects of their role.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.