Farm LabourerWith Free Visa Sponsorship In Canada
Website East Cape Oyster
We are looking for a Farm Laborer to join our team and help with the daily operations of our farm. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as planting, harvesting, and caring for crops, maintaining farm equipment, and assisting with other general farm duties. We are looking for an individual who is hardworking, reliable, and has a positive attitude.
- Perform basic farm maintenance tasks such as mowing, weeding, and harvesting.
- Operate farm machinery such as tractors and combines.
- Assist in the care of animals such as feeding, grooming, and milking.
- Assist in the planting and harvesting of crops.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area and equipment.
- Follow safety protocols and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlottetown, PE C1E 2A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.