FEMALE Junior Accountant and HR Assistant
Website Westfield Nursery - Atticus Education Group
Westfield Nursery is a purpose-built Nursery which opened its doors 2 years ago in City Walk. We are looking for a Female Junior Office Admin (Experience in HR and Accounting is a must) to join us immediately. We are part of Atticus Education which has already 2 other Nurseries and 2 schools in Dubai. If you are looking for an exciting challenge and want to join a great team, please apply below!
Responsibilities that you shall oversee.
- Prepare Staff Payroll
- Prepare and issue invoices and relevant accounting records
- Follow up on collection
- Receipts process and relevant accounting records
- Record bills for invoices received
- Provides administrative and secretarial support to the Nursery Manager and other staff as required
- Implementation of audit reports
- Cash-flow monitoring
- Providing support on the recommended computerised accounting packages by way of a help desk as well as one to one training and advice for staff using it.
- Assist external auditing firms in providing relevant information for conducting audits.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Corporate document maintenance
- Receiving and storing invoices
- Using digital systems to keep records and create payments
- Logging daily entries in accordance with accounting policy
Qualifications for post
- Attested Degree in Accountancy or HR.
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in financial accounting.
- Highly proficient in reading, speaking, and writing English.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Able to produce financial statements, watch budgets, and control accounts
- Able to work autonomously and Able to multitask
- Strong computing skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook.
- Patient and able to deal with pressure.
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
When applying , please make sure to mention your Place of residence, your current Visa status and your salary expectation. Working hours are from 7:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. If these working hours are not doable for you, please do not apply.
- Your salary expectation ? (Mandatory)
- Your current visa status ? (Mandatory)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.