FINANCE & SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Website Homewood Health
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As our Finance & Sales Support Specialist, you will be an integral part of a collaborative team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients, patients and customers. In this role you will review and prepare contracts, coordinate Pension Committee activities and Board of Director meetings, provide comprehensive administrative support to Executive Vice-Presidents (Finance and Sales) and provide back-up for other Assistants including the Executive Assistant to the CEO. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare contracts for service providers, practitioners, vendors and customers
- Review contracts received to ensure they meet our standards and requirements and confirm internal compliance
- Coordinate Pension Committee and Board of Directors meetings, assemble and distribute agenda with all supporting reports and documentation, produce meeting minutes and expedite related action items
- Liaise with insurance broker regarding concerns as they arise, maintain current and special insurance certificates
- Monitor Short Term Investment Fund balance to ensure adequate balance
- Keep informed of developments in legal cases, process invoices and maintain reporting on status, liaising with Sr. Manager of Quality and Risk
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Homewood’s continuum of care and the language of the various streams of business
- Manipulate Salesforce reporting to produce useful data that enables generation of relevant, impactful reporting for distribution to the Executive and others
- Prepare Quarterly Board Report
- Keep abreast of developments in Sales and use Salesforce reporting to suggest data and narrative elements to contribute to Board Report
- Assist with organizing the Annual Sales Conference and other travel, liaise with hotel and other vendors for materials and accommodation, track attendees, travel and related expenses
- Monitor EVP emails, maintain calendars and Bring Forward list, expedite action items and book meetings as required
- Complete schedules and electronic timecards for EVPs’ direct reports to ensure prompt and accurate payroll
- Circulate meeting agendas, take and transcribe minutes, circulate and maintain records, follow-up on actions as assigned
- Complete projects and assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, monitoring progress, problem solving and adjusting plans
- Draft letters and documents, collect and analyze information, initiate communication with external and internal resources
- General office administration including booking meetings and meeting rooms
What we’re looking for:
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate in Business, Administration or Sales
- 3 years’ or more experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills combined with superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully multi-task
- Proven ability to anticipate business needs and changing priorities
- Excellent judgment, problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Foxit Phantom PDF Reader/Writer and Salesforce
- Dedication to self-education and constant improvement of processes and documentation
- Knowledge of, and ability with, business math and business communication
- Ability to gather, understand and analyze data, prepare reports and resolve identified issues
- Interpersonal skills that enable working well and/or interacting successfully with all levels of management and staff as well as external contacts and patients
- Articulate verbal and written communication skills including correct use of grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent ability with typing, transcription and general office procedures
- Demonstrated history of Service Excellence, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, Homewood Health Centre requires that all staff have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
As an equal opportunity employer, Homewood Health is committed to employment accessibility, diversity, equity and inclusion. For this reason, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking groups including women, racialized and indigenous communities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.