Website Procter & Gamble
Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers’ reality makes working in a consumer good’s business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership – Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it’s external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
As a Financial Analyst, you will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone’s opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone’s strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Category business strategy development and execution
- Category budgeting and forecasting
- Category financial analysis to drive superior ROI
- Price plans
- Market intelligence
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, Taxation, Engineering, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Data Anal or any relevant degree
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience of providing financial leadership in multifunctional teams with exceptional track record of success & making difference in previous roles.
- Financial analysis expertise & proficient accounting skills
- English Fluency, Arabic is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Our brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. We are the people behind the brands you trust, and we’re committed to making peoples’ lives better in small but meaningful ways, every day.
As P&G grows, we stay grounded in our purpose, values, and principles and a deep-rooted understanding between each other and our company that being our best and doing our best—for the people who buy our products, for one another, and for the world around us—will lead to mutual success.
There is no single equation for success at P&G, because no two P&G people or careers are alike. Just as we strive to deliver a superior consumer experience, we aim to deliver a superior employee value equation as well.
We celebrate the uniqueness of each employee’s journey because we know that loyalty and success stem from the times when people feel inspired to make a difference, have equal opportunity and multiple ways to continue growing, feel pride in making an impact and know they’re being valued and rewarded for their contributions to their team’s and our company’s success.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.