A leading chemical manufacturing company is actively recruiting a Flavourist for their Dubai office.
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design and develop new flavours as per customer requirements and market insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement as well as to apply new inputs for innovative flavour creation.
- Manage customer complaints and resolve issues arising from production and own-created flavours.
- Handle customer visits for flavour development and provide presentations as required.
- Manage assigned projects and provide flavour as per customer needs ensuring adherence to regulatory compliance.
- Conduct training to flavourists, assistants, and application technologists as needed.
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Stay abreast of the latest flavour trends, ingredient innovations, and advancements in flavour technology.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry or Biology.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Flavourist or similar role in the food and beverage industry, preferably with a specific focus on beverages and sweets segments.
- Excellent sensory evaluation skills and the ability to discern and describe flavour attributes accurately.
- Strong knowledge of raw materials, flavour chemistry, sensory evaluation, and the interactions between ingredients and processing techniques.
- Knowledge of regulations and industry guidelines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to travel 20-30% as required.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned
Kinetic is the executive search firm of choice for leading Life Science organizations.
Kinetic have been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for global and local Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations for over a decade.
Our team provide an executive search service for all levels of roles within these verticals and our extensive knowledge of Life Science talent in the Middle East and Africa allows us to quickly find the right candidates for critical roles.
We offer an array of talent solutions, from contingent recruitment and retained assignments to Middle East and Africa market entry and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) – a fully outsourced recruitment service that is a flexible and cost-effective solution to hiring the best talent for your organization.
If you’re looking for Life Science talent to elevate the growth of your business – Let’s talk!
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.