Website METS LABORATORIES PVT LTD
Food chemist requirements can be divided into technical requirements and required soft skills. The lists below show the most common requirements included in food chemist job postings.
Sample food chemist requirements
- Master Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or related field
- Knowledge of food additives, ingredients, and production techniques
- Proficiency in laboratory testing and analysis
- Understanding of food safety regulations
- Familiarity with food manufacturing processes
Sample required food chemist soft skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,938.02 – AED6,824.32 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Middle East Testing Services (METS Lab) was established in 2018 by a group of technocrat researchers and leading test service professionals and educationists who have over 15 years of experience in the area of scientific research and development, administration, manufacturing and marketing, with an objective to provide excellence in testing services and to offer innovative and exceptional analytical process.
METSLABORATORY was built to deliver the world-class analytical services that are the highest quality achievable, accurate and timely and most trusted testing partner in the world.
To respond to industry needs with increased spectrum, coverage and highest efficiency of laboratory testing and offer innovative and exceptional analytical process and methodologies to achieve predictable, improved product quality level, turnaround time andcost-effective testing practices with total focus on testing integrity, customer satisfaction and quality workmanship.