Website MGM Resorts International
($17.77 to $22.21 Hourly)
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world’s most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
As an F & B Utility Porter Combined role, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the equipment and areas that have been assigned or directed to you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean ceilings, walls, and items that may require long periods of time on a ladder; deep clean hot hold holding or cooking equipment to include but not limited to charbroiler, griddle, salamander, deep fryer, etc.; gather pots and pans to wash in a three (3)-compartment sink or a pot machine; breakdown, spray, load, unload dishes, glassware and flatware as it is brought to the dish area then place them back to the appropriate storage location
- Maintain chemical detergents; scrape, wash, rinse, sanitize, and air dry pots and pans then place them back in the appropriate storage location as needed
- Wash baseboards, floor drains, hand sinks, tables, and cutting boards; sweep and mop all floors, and wash all floor mats; clean kitchen equipment to include but not limited to dish machines, ice machines, pot machines, prep tables, hot boxes, refrigerators, etc.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage; place in designated containers that may handle biohazard clean up.
- Maintain inventories of linen and remove soiled linen.
- Transport equipment such as hot and cold boxes, speed racks, and push carts from hallways/kitchens to deliver to other outlets and facilitates throughout the property.
- Polishing of equipment as needed.
- Comply with regulatory departments and with departmental and property policies and procedures, including SNHD, OSHA, Fire Department, etc.
- Work on large electronic or gas-operated equipment such as ride-on floor scrubbers, pallet jacks, forklifts, trucks, power washers, etc.
- Complete mandatory training, including but not limited to health and safety, as required by the company, department, or other governing entities (e.g. Health District)
- Report equipment concerns to the direct supervisor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six (6) months stewarding or comparable experience including Culinary Training Academy Certification
- Experience working in a similar resort setting.