Housekeeper with Visa Sponsorship
Website Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Full Job Description
The Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning, stripping, restocking, and providing tailored finishing touches on guest rooms between guest departures and arrivals in a timely manner.
Our subsidized staff accommodations is located right on Banff ave. across from shops, restaurants and grocery stores. We offer discounted ski/snowboard passes as well as 6 month complimentary stays to all of our staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean rooms in accordance to standards set by CRMR
- Perform daily cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping in all areas of guestrooms, as required
- Stock all amenities in each room as per CRMR standards
- Perform deep-cleaning in all areas of the lodge during quieter periods
- Assist other housekeepers to complete rooms when necessary
- Ensure that the housekeeping office is kept clean and tidy
- Organize all dirty laundry, garbage and recycling at the end of shift
- Prepare the set-up of personal cleaning tray at the end of each day
- Report maintenance concerns/issues to Housekeeping Supervisor
- Responsible for master keys while on shift
- Be respectful of general comfort, well-being, and safety of guests
- Arrive on time and groomed appropriately, as per CRMR Employee Handbook
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
- Physical demands of the position include standing, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 30 pounds
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and prepared to embrace challenges
- Will be required to work outside in all seasons, including winter
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.