Website Turner & Townsend
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 130 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for working with the team to co-ordinate and administer learning and development requirements for all Middle East employees.
Typical duties will include:
- Manage and respond to general Learning & Development related queries, including managing the Learning & Development inbox.
- Assist the Learning & Development team in the development of the annual training calendar and programme of activities.
- Assist in the preparation of Learning & Development related reports.
- Ensuring accurate data is recorded including:
- General administration and maintaining records of External Training Request forms.
- Maintaining accurate training and attendance records, including training feedback forms.
- Tracking employee training completion.
- Support in the coordination of training courses and programmes, including:
- Calendar of activities
- Book training rooms
- Arrange refreshments
- Send diary invites
- Distribute training materials
- Monitor and record attendance
- Monitor feedback to ensure there is a return on investment.
- Update overall training schedule
- Participate in ad hoc projects that relate to learning & development in the Middle East region.
- Monitor completion rates of performance reviews.
- Monitor completion rates for internal mandatory training.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in Human Resources would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Professional memberships with CIPD or SHRM would be an advantage but is not essential.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- 1-2 Years’ HR administration or coordinator experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- To be successful in this role the candidate must be demonstrate our behaviours at the Trainee/Assistant level as follows:
Love a challenge
Make change happen
You embrace change and treat problems as opportunities. You deploy your analytical thinking and problem-solving skills, to understand the challenges of clients and other stakeholders. You show initiative and willingness to take responsibility for solving challenges.
Do better everyday
Your commitment to doing a great job is unshakeable. You develop your commercial awareness and focus on efficient and effective execution to improve performance. You show determination and resilience to deliver to the highest possible ethical standards.
Collaborate to deliver our best work
You cooperate and collaborate effectively with others, building your team-working skills, and learning to work with people whose styles are different. You share your ideas and listen to the contributions of others. When you disagree, you discuss and challenge constructively.
Influence to build a better world
You communicate clearly and influence effectively, building a wide range of connections with colleagues. You understand your audience and the stakeholders whom you need to influence. You develop awareness of the issues affecting our clients, communities and the environment, beyond Turner & Townsend.
Bring out the best in everyone
You are keen to develop your technical, business and behavioural competence. You keep your knowledge up-to-date and make use of feedback to help you learn. You show curiosity about new developments, learning and insights. You work towards professional accreditation, where required.
Treat each other with care and respect
You listen attentively to others and treat them with empathy and courtesy. You offer support to your colleagues when they ask for it, or when you notice they need it. You raise concerns with your manager about unacceptable behaviour if it arises.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.