Website IKEA Supply Middle East (ISME)
Purpose of Job
Provide professional onsite IT support with a high service level to local co-workers. Secure the support for anumberof Inter IKEA IT systems and ensure the knowledge is kept professionally up todateabout advances in technology.
Secure organizational deliverables according to established Inter IKEA priorities through the development of acompetent and high performing organization based on the needs of today and tomorrow. Be the link between central stakeholders and the unit in the country.
Job specific key tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform and manage planned activities, such as IT installations, upgrades, local rebuilds and maintenance activities.
- Take necessary decisions and actions to solve issues, as well as prioritizes issues according to business needs, and know when and how to escalate an issue in the support chain in close co-operation with the Single Point ofContact(Helpdesk) in an efficient and professional manner.
- Secure coordination and follow-up with IT Helpdesk Global regarding all non-resolved incidents
- Perform all daily tasks according to set procedures, rules and guidelines and ensure they are aligned with the organization.
- Provide technical training to end users.
- Act as an ambassador of Inter IKEA values, Inter IKEA IT in the country.
- Maintain and ensure continuous uptime of the onsite IT infrastructure.
- Participate as a resource in projects.
- Respond to IT emergency situations.
- Contribute to the local organization’s IT budget process.
- Responsible for IT security in close co-operation with risk management and information security.
- Manage relationships with IKEA IT, vendors, contractors, service providers and other stakeholders.
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Up to5years’experienceworking in the IT field, preferably in global organisations.
- Ability to be an IT ambassador in the Distribution Unit by guiding end users and adaptingcommunication to different situations and persons in a simple and user-friendly way, thus simplifying perceived complexity and structure of IT.
- Ability to share information, knowledge, and experience with colleagues.
- effective communication skills that can help to build relationships and networks with people across the organization and externallycontacts.
- Awareness of change effects and the diverse needs of people have in a change process.
- Ability to prioritize and take decisions as well as follow up andcomMonitor progress keeping high professional standards.
- Experienceof leading projects and changes.
- Ability tocommunicate confidently and clearly in English.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.