- Jobs in Canada
- Kanata, ON
Here’s how the job details align with your job preferences.Manage job preferences anytime in your profile.
$18–$22 an hour
Shift and schedule
Pulled from the full job description
- Housing allowance
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 5 years or more
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Own home
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens
- Bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Tend to emotional well-being of children
Experience with special needs children
- Autistic children
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Client focus
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- As per collective agreement
- Free parking available
- On-site housing options
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.