Website PANGEA POD HOTEL
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 28 Per Hour|
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
As Night Manager you’ll be responsible for helping guests check in and out of the hotel outside normal hours, as well as helping them understand how Pangea works – including its house rules. Depending on the hour of their arrival you’ll also be advising them on how to get the best out of their stay and helping them to get oriented with the hotel and the Village.
Your other chief responsibility is nightly security; you’ll be securing certain areas of the hotel last thing at night, keeping an eye on them through the small hours, and then opening them up again in the morning. Of course, you’ll also be keeping a close eye on who’s coming in and out of the hotel throughout the night (denying entry to non-guests), and reporting on any activity that might be considered ‘untoward’.
WHAT WE OFFER.
- Top-of-the-market compensation, up to $28/hr (inclusive of cash tips)
- Season ski pass (for those staying through the winter season)
- Health and dental benefits after the initial period
- LMIA application and future PR sponsorship (for those who need it)
- Staff housing in Alpine
- Flexible schedules (because you’re here to enjoy Whistler too)
- Unique work environment
- Plenty of room to grow with the company
- A killer attitude and a genuine smile
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.