Website Al Rostamani International Exchange
|Qualification||Graduate in Business Management / Marketing, any related stream, or any professional qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 6000 Per Month|
To drive revenue growth, customer acquisition, and retention from corporate houses while ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
- Plan, develop and implement business strategies to penetrate and acquire customers from the market by identifying top corporate houses (Trade Remittances & WPS) and affluent HNI’s.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for growing the business from the customer segment in UAE. Ensuring driving revenue/volume from the segment and contributing to the business.
- Establish strategic alliances and tie-ups with different business partners, and associations to enhance business for the customer segment.
- Participate in lead generation events, business gatherings, and special programs to develop and maintain a cordial relationship with stakeholders
- Ensure regular visits to the chamber, and govt offices to keep abreast of information relevant to the business
- Execute competitor and market analysis and provide feedback, suggestions & recommendations to higher management to improve business positioning, systems, and procedures
- Graduate in Business Management / Marketing, any related stream, or any professional qualification
- Fluency in the English language is a must
- High order of information processing, numerical and analytical decision-making
- Good computer awareness and usage skills
- Basic project management skills
- Preferably from a reputable financial services or marketing/sales background
- Relevant sales/business development experience of a minimum of 6 years
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Possess good verbal & written English language communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing skills, and negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service skills
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.