Website Bayshore Home Health
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 16 To CAD 23 Per Hour|
The Work You Will Do
- As a Personal Caregiver, you provide high-quality and compassionate care to your clients in the community
- Provide standard care services and assistance with basic and instrumental activities of daily living (ADL/IADLs), as well as specialized, client-specific support when required. Examples include providing personal companionship, meal prep, housekeeping, personal care, medication reminders, respite care, dementia care, hospital discharge, and palliative care to clients on a one-to-one basis in their homes or community setting.
- Ensure on an ongoing basis that the emotional, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
Who You Are
- Desire to help improve the lives of those in your community
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care services to clients and knowledge of practices for community care
- Have a reliable mode of transportation
- A clear Police Criminal Record and able to get a Vulnerable Sector Screening if required
- Must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada**
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.