- Jobs in Canada
- Toronto, ON
- Employee assistance program
Build a meaningful career
At TELUS Health, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to people’s lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 7,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
TELUS Health supports the total health and well-being of over 35 million lives worldwide with our clinical expertise, global presence and digital well-being platform health solutions. We empower healthier, happier, and more productive employees by combining our award-winning Employee Assistance Program with proactive wellness solutions in a digital ecosystem that helps them prevent and manage issues and concerns about family, health, life, money, and work.
As a Global Employee Engagement Platform serving tens of thousands of companies and millions of employees worldwide, we use innovative technology and mobile-first user experience to deliver a Total Wellbeing Solution that people and companies – such as Aviva, Burberry, Walgreens, Expedia, Intel and Nestlé Canada – love to use.
Our employees have access to the same high-quality well-being support and resources provided to our customers. We pride ourselves on providing a work environment that inspires innovation, connection and collaboration while also supporting your growth and development both personally and professionally. We value difference-makers, and individuals and teams who bring high energy, passion, and a relentless commitment to excellence to their roles.
The Sales Executive, Mid-Market, will be responsible for leading new business development activities and growing market share throughout the region via direct sales activities, broker relationships, distribution partnerships and strategic alliances.
The Sales Executive, Mid-Market, will be an integral part of the team, participating in and driving activities that lead to an efficient and successful division, representing the company effectively and supporting TELUS Health’s corporate objectives. This role also works closely with leaders and teams across Account Management, Marketing, Communications, Operations, Finance and others to ensure that agreed campaigns and client proposals are successfully executed in line with that strategy.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline to ensure quota target coverage
- Meet quarterly, and annual, financial targets
- Develop direct sales channel through account-based sales model and cold outreach strategy
- Sell well-being solutions through both direct and broker/consultant channels
- Enthusiastically represent TELUS Heatlh in business presentations, relationships, community efforts and general networking activities
- Develop new broker channel relationships and influence their decision-making processes
- Nurture existing partners to develop long-term channel relationships
- Communicate professionally, crisply and confidently. Must be able to passionately articulate the TELUS Health business proposition and ROI model
- Maintain responsibility for full sales cycle, from opportunity identification through to negotiation and close of sale, with a heavy focus on prospecting
- The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing or other customer focus academic curriculum
- 2+ years record of accomplishment of selling business value-driven software solutions and consistently meeting and exceeding annual quotas of $750,000+
- Demonstrated sales success experience within the human capital management (HCM), Health Insurance or a closely related industry
- Knowledge of EAP, Insurance and group benefits
- A highly energetic, trusted and influential relationship builder that has strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen, and expert negotiation
- Strong outreach/cold calling skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and solid written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, professional maturity, and the ability to think and act strategically
- Exceptional drive, energy and communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrates a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
- Ability to evangelize to and advocate on behalf of channel partners/ brokers
- Experience working with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Travel within the assigned region(s) will be required (the position will be HOME BASED/REMOTE)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.