Seasonal Order Builder
Website Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Full Job Description
About This Opportunity
Our Daily Mission is to create a better future and deliver optimism to our customers, consumers, and communities. At Coke Canada, we welcome and celebrate our differences, together we are creating an inclusive environment where we all see, hear and feel like we belong.
Coke Canada Bottling Forklift Operators are responsible for picking orders in our Warehouse, you will operate an electric-powered pallet jack to move around the warehouse and manually stack different beverages onto pallets to ship to our customers!
This is a seasonal position that starts on April 1st and runs through to October 1st. If you are a student looking for work through the Summer this could be a great fit for you. Candidates looking for long-term employment with Coke Canada, this is your opportunity to get your foot in the door, with the potential opportunity for staying on with us after the season ends as a Temporary or Full-time employee, or returning again next season to work through the Winter and continue building your footprint within Coke Canada.
Shifts: Ideal candidates will be available for all shifts, but that is not mandatory. When filling out your application please indicate what shifts you are available for.
Saturday Availability is needed.
Wage: $18.31/hr *premiums are paid for both afternoon and night shifts.
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment
- Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area
- Responsible for building accurate, quality product orders and ensuring they are secure for transport before being loaded into the truck for delivery to Coke Canada Bottling customers
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Move product and/or materials manually as required
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of one year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift certification is required
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.