Website SOS HR Solutions
Security Manager – University – Eqaila, Kuwait
- Controlling the security operations budget, monitoring expenses, and documenting processes.
- Monitor and control the financial and formal aspects of the organization’s security operations.
- Analyzing proper sources to accumulate information on the safety and security of the company’s data and assets.
- Team up with managers of different departments to find optimum security requirements.
- Leads and manages the day-to-day operations and workflows of the Security Department.
- Oversee the equipment performance and maintain the integrity of security access systems, including video surveillance, access points monitoring, and access card management
- Planning and development of new security strategies to serve the organizational needs for both the main university campus and all off-site buildings.
- Coordinates planning and preparedness activities for the continued development and maintenance of the University.
- Using proper University procedures, reports all accidents and injuries that occur in the buildings.
- In-depth knowledge of security procedures and surveillance equipment.
- Remarkable communication ability and the potential to collaborate with different team members.
- Potential to stay calm in case of security attacks and develop suitable countermeasures.
- Experienced in understanding security regulations for effective implementation at the workplace.
Job LocationAl Kuwait, Kuwait
Company IndustryTraining & Education Center
Company TypeRecruitment Agency
Employment TypeFull Time Employee
Monthly Salary RangeUnspecified
Number of Vacancies1
Years of ExperienceMax: 7
NationalityIndia; Nepal; Philippines
To apply for this job please visit www.certfee.com.