- Jobs in Canada
- Toronto, ON
KPMG’s Global Infrastructure Advisory (GIA) Practice plays a pivotal role in supporting Canadian and global clients as they respond to rapidly changing infrastructure markets. Our team understands that emerging technologies are changing the way infrastructure is delivered, creating a strong demand for InfraTech (technology-enabled infrastructure). We are dedicated to supporting our public and private sector clients in developing and implementing emerging technology strategies across diverse sectors and infrastructure types, positioning clients at the forefront of the infrastructure revolution.
The opportunity located in Toronto
What you will do:
- Help our clients and internal stakeholders reimagine the value we deliver, the way we deliver our services, and evaluate how our workforce drives dynamic solutions to solve client needs.
- Lead digital infrastructure advisory engagements – with a focus on developing and executing innovation strategies and helping manage large-scale, enterprise-wide innovation programs – across public and private sector clients with accountability for engagement delivery, client outcomes and risk management.
- Apply a deep understanding of how technology will create breakthrough innovations in the configuration, offering, and delivery of infrastructure projects to serve clients in various sectors
- Lead and manage cross-functional engagement teams (8-10 individuals) including providing training, leadership, direction, and guidance to cultivate and manage high performing teams
- Support the development and growth of KPMG’s GIA practice by leading business development initiatives and identifying opportunities to expand KPMG’s services
- Build strong relationships across KPMG’s national infrastructure advisory practice and global infrastructure advisory networks to drive market activation across sectors and geographies
- Proactively coach junior team members (including Performance Manager responsibilities where relevant) and provide support to other service lines within Management Consulting
What you bring to this role:
- A seasoned professional with 8+ years of involvement in infrastructure, emerging technology, or innovation consulting having worked for established professional services firms
- A futurist mindset with experience in designing technology-enabled innovation strategy that aligns with the client’s vision, goals, and business operations – which is rooted in deep understanding of cutting-edge technologies (e.g., 5G, IoT, digital twins, autonomous vehicles) and their interplay with infrastructure across diverse sectors.
- Experience with designing and developing innovation-related consortiums or program (such as innovation hubs, hackathons etc.), specifically managing multi-party collaboration among diverse stakeholders and partnership development.
- Experience working with funds, such as institutional investors or multi-lateral development banks, is considered a strong asset.
- Proven experience in nurturing a portfolio or cultivating business growth, leveraging strong sales and business development acumen
- Proven leadership skills and ability to mentor a high performing team of managers and consultants to deliver and meet tight deadlines
- An ability to thrive in ambiguity, necessitating adaptability and agility while operating in a high-paced environment.
Our Values, The KPMG Way:
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.