TRANSPORTATION SAFETY & COMPLIANCE PERSONAL
· Annual licensing for all vehicles/Permit renewals/Special Permits
· Monthly monitoring of the Company Safety Ratings.
· Keep record of Vehicle maintenance reports
· Create, maintain and update truck operating authority binders
· Prepare paperwork for NY and IFTA tax filling
· Post creative help wanted adds, interview, test drive and hire drivers
· Conduct driver orientation
· Driver retention
· Driver Reviews
· Order Driver Abstracts every 3 months
· Asses, Implement and oversee training
· Update records and provide reports
· Monitor, review and correct ELDs ensuring compliance and accuracy
· Update and assign tablets
· Accident Investigation, Review and follow up with corrective action if required
· Enforce Company policies
· Perform Alcohol and Drug testing (training provided)
· Prepare and participate in audits/inspections
· Oversee Workers Compensation for all employees
· Keep track of incoming emails and ensuring prompt responses.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Promote positive relationships working in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with exposure to sensitive company information.
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office products with specific strengths in Excel
· Proven organizational abilities.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail and results oriented with the ability to multi task, and adhere to deadlines, even in high pressure situations.
- Excellent attention to detail, high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
Salary: Pay will be based on experience
Work Location: On Site
Can provide LMIA
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$28.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leduc, AB T9E 8M3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person