About Schneider Electric™
We are a Global specialist in Energy Management. Our 135,000 employees in 100 countries work towards achieving a common mission which is, to drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies to realize the full efficiency and sustainability opportunities for a business. We provide endpoint-to-cloud integration connecting products, controls, software, and services. Our integrated solutions are built with safety, reliability, and cybersecure for your homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure, and industries. We deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, and at every moment.
Digital Power is one of Schneider’s business divisions primarily working on Connected products and software technologies.
About the Role
We’re looking for a dynamic team player who is driven by results and passionate about product development. He/She will be working on developing a range of electricity metering offers with communication protocols and more. Direct experience in product development is desirable and some background in Agile methodology is a plus.
The position is Firmware, Senior design engineer, and will be working in our Power Monitoring business unit, based in Bangalore, and reporting to the Delivery Manager.
- The candidate will be working with,
- firmware engineering i.e. all aspects of firmware and embedded software development
- understanding design requirements, specifications, initial designing, coding, debugging, and unit testing
- hardware/software integration and co-simulation environment
- microcontroller (32bit, 16bit), STM32F, ARM, MSP430F micro
- Good knowledge in embedded C, Assembly/In-line Assembly, MATLAB, embedded c++/c, IAR, RTOS, and Communication: TCP/IP, MODBUS, SPI, I2C, RS-485
- Should be a team player and able to actively contribute or participate in daily meetings or discussions
- Should be interested to work with the Power system domain and technologies
- Challenging by nature
- Should be able to handle work with minimal support
- Be curious, team player, experimental, and be self-driven
- B.E./B.Tech in ECE / EEE / CSE
- 3-5 years of working experience with standard tools for embedded system development (ICE, emulators, debuggers, simulators, Logic analyzer, etc.)
: Nov 1, 2023, 8:59:00 AM