Customer Service Representative
Parrish and Heimbecker
Join our team that shares your Passion & Heart for Canadian agriculture! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking, and dedicated individual as a Customer Service Representative for our New Life Mills division based in Inkerman, ON.
P&H New Life Mills
New-Life Mills is a Canadian-owned manufacturer of livestock nutrition since 1964. With five production facilities and a dedicated team of experts in species management, nutrition and production, our commitment to the best possible inputs, feed, and services for; broiler chickens, eggs, turkey, beef, dairy, and swine, is the driving force behind our success.
Company-owned farms facilitate responsible nutrition and species management research, and a strict quality assurance/ quality control program supports our FeedAssure certification. We believe that what we put into the feed helps livestock get more out of the feed – proven nutrition for a more profitable performing animal.
Parrish & Heimbecker Ltd has a people-first approach therefore, we offer many perks to our hard-working staff! Some of our benefits include:
- Learning and Development Programs
- Dental, Vision, and Extended Health Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Matching
- Wellness Program
- Company Events
As the Customer Service Representative, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing our customers with a seamless experience while working hand in hand with production and logistics to capitalize on internal efficiencies.
Day to Day
- Primary responsibility for switchboard / reception and assisting visitors to the site.
- Manage automated feeding programs and standing orders, apply for veterinary prescriptions, coordinate with sales rep and production staff.
- Add new customer information to files, including shipping location, special instructions, flock identification records.
- Record feed inventory records as reported by delivery personnel in Aeros Live Animal Management software.
- Preparation of raw ingredient and feed samples for submission to laboratory for testing and analysis; assist with in-house testing.
- Complete office filing including customer invoice, batching and order history, historical records maintenance.
- Support of Feed Assure and Health & Safety Program as required.
- Attained Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD).
- Strong Computer and Typing Skills, especially Office, Excel, Word
- Post-secondary in office administration, supply chain, or agribusiness.
- Agricultural background.
- Fluent in French is preferred.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
Join our team with Purpose & History! P&H’s roots go back over 110 years. We have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business that understands the qualities and conditions needed for meaningful growth. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain merchandising, flour milling, crop input distribution and animal feed production.