Small Dole – no access by public transport
A warehouse assistant is required Hunters friendly wholesale client. The warehouse assistant receives and processes incoming stock and materials.
Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm (optional overtime). Standard 42.5 hour week.
Warehouse Assistant – the job
- Picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders
- Load and unload stock using warehouse lift equipment, organise/replenish and store stock, as well as keep all storage/warehouse areas clean and tidy
Warehouse Assistant – the fit
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Numeracy skills
- Organised and process driven
- Positive and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift licence (desirable but not essential)