- locations Toronto
- time type Full time
- posted on Posted Today
- job requisition id
Line of Service
Advisory Generalist (entry level)
Job Description & Summary
Join our community of solvers in cultivating a collaborative workplace driven by unique perspectives. We’re proud PwC Canada advances a culture that helps everyone thrive. It’s one of the reasons we’re recognized as a top employer in Canada. As you build a career with purpose and build meaningful connections that’ll last a lifetime, you’ll work with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to help solve important problems, powered by the latest technology, to turn today’s ideas into tomorrow’s solutions.
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment – one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it’s done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritize in-person work, whether it’s in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time.
We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer.
What you’ll create and do
You’ll join as an Associate you’ll help organizations of all shapes and sizes grow faster and work smarter, helping to solve problems that matter. Whatever issues you’re resolving on their behalf, you’ll work with inspiring leaders who’ll help you achieve your goals and be your best. You’ll quickly develop business acumen, as well as project management, coaching and core consulting skills.
When you join us, you’ll be engaged in a structured program that’s focused on ensuring your rapid learning and success. By aligning you based on your skills and abilities to one of PwC’s core consulting teams, you’ll have the opportunity to live your potential starting on Day 1. This will also ensure that you’re part of a community with the potential to work across teams to allow you to work on a variety of projects.
You’ll also have the opportunity to gain knowledge across industries and sectors including Financial Services, Energy, Utilities, Mining and Industrial Products, Government & Public Sector and Telco, Media, Transportation & Consumer Markets.
What you’ll bring to this role:
With connectivity being a key enabler of our strategy, our objective is to become the most connected firm – connected to our clients, our communities and to each other. PwC follows an Activity Based Work model, where our PwC professionals engage in a diverse range of activities from our offices, from client sites, or our homes.
- Enrolled in or completed post-secondary education
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate new ideas
- Highly detail oriented with excellent organizational and analytical skills; an ability to think broadly and to ask questions about data, facts and other information to deliver quality to our clients
- Share and collaborate effectively with others, building relationships which are genuine and rooted in trust
- Ability to easily adapt and prioritize, demonstrating project management skills to handle changing priorities
- Examples of alignment with PwC Values: Acting with Integrity, Working Together, Care, Reimagine the Possible and Make a Difference
- You’ll be comfortable travelling to cities across Canada (when deemed safe to do so by applicable public health or regulatory authorities and PwC)
- This role requires that you are legally entitled to work for PwC in Canada for the intended duration of the offer/contract.
- We’d love it even more if you’re bilingual in English and French, however this isn’t a requirement.
Note: We only allow you to submit one application; however you are able to select a second and third office preference.
Why you’ll love working with us At PwC Canada, our solvers are supported through meaningful rewards, meaningful connections, meaningful work, and meaningful growth. Thrive in work and life through our diverse, inclusive and flexible culture, powered by the latest tech. Learn what it means to be a part of The New Equation.
Please note: eligibility for some of these benefits is dependent on the role
Find out what it takes to be a part of The New Equation.
Applying at PwC
At PwC, we embrace new technology where you will learn to innovate and deliver differently. To learn about our application process visit our Applying to PwC page on our campus recruitment website.
Please make sure to check your spam folder for any email communications from us throughout the application process!
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 17, 2023